In the first two days of the experience the students will have the opportunity to follow some dedicated classes delivered by Professors coming from the University Partners of GrEnFIn. These lectures will be focused on achieving the specific theoretical preparation needed to solve the Case Study in the last two days of the stay in Bertinoro.
In the last two days the students will be divided into small international teams. Each team will work on a case study with interdisciplinary questions in the fields of energy, green finance and quantitative methods, supporting the business partners that will have already started solving it in the days before. The participants will also benefit from the direct support of the Case Studies creators coming from the business partners of the project, but also from the support of the Professors coming from the HEIs partners of the project.
The class will be formed by 30 students and the experience is free of charge except for UNIBO administrative fee (27,04 euros in total). A maximum of 5 students coming from each of the HEIs partner will be supported by a grant covering travel and stay costs.
This is the list of the Universities that are partners of the project:
- University of Bologna (UNIBO)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU)
- Birkbeck, University of London (BBK)
- Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien (WU)
- University of Economics in Katowice (UEK)
- Université Paris Dauphine (PSL)
Submit the online application here: UNIBO
Deadline for Application: 7th April 2022
Selection Confirmation: 22nd April 2022
Deadline for the Registration/Enrolment: 29th April 2022
These are the requirements needed for the Application:
- English Certificate – Level B2
- First Cycle/Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Management, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Information Technologies, Law, Political Sciences