BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANISATION
Wrocław University of Science and Technology was established in 1945, mainly as a result of the involvement of the academic staff of the now-defunct Technical University of Lviv and the Jan Kazimierz University in Lviv, who adapted the destroyed buildings of the German School of Technology - Technische Hochschule.
Today we continue the tradition of these prominent Polish universities and develop in close cooperation with the leading companies of Lower Silesia. We are one of the largest and best technical universities in the country, one regularly ranked among the best in the national rankings.
The first rector of the then merged University of Technology and University of Wrocław was Professor Stanisław Kulczyński (1945-1951). Since then, the university has already seen as many as fourteen successors of the eminent academic. Currently, the tertiary institution is governed by Professor Arkadiusz Wójs, whose term of office will last until the end of August 2024.
HOW THE ORGANISATION WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION OF THE PROJECT RESULTS
Support the dissemination and exploitation of the GrEnFin project activities and results; support the project consortium in the identification of specific needs of the energy sector; support the project consortium giving advice and proposing adjustment of the course and the professional module; participating in the summer schools to give specialized lectures or seminars in related fields; provide interships dedicated to GrEnFin students;